da Vinci Xi
The da Vinci Xi® is the next frontier for minimally invasive surgery. The da Vinci Xi® System is optimized for highly complex, multi-quadrant surgery.
The da Vinci Xi® Surgical System is like a natural extension of the surgeon’s eyes and hands into the patient by utilizing the core da Vinci technologies: Magnified 3DHD Vision, Endowrist Instrumentation and Intuitive Motion and Enhanced Ergonomics.
In addition to the core da Vinci technologies, the da Vinci Xi® Surgical System offers further key advantages:
- Revolutionary Anatomical Access:
- da Vinci Xi® combines the functionality of a boom-mounted system with the flexibility of a mobile platform.
- Surgical cart can be placed at any position around the patient – allowing for four-quadrant access
- Thin arms and instruments with long reach for a more flexible port placement.
- Redesigned arms offer greater range of motion.
- Enhanced, Crystal Clear 3D HD Vision:
- Visualizing anatomy in highly magnified 3D HD is a hallmark of performing surgery with the da Vinci Xi®.
- Optics mounted at the tip of the scope allow the surgeon to see anatomical structures with crystal clear definition and natural colour
- The scope can be placed on any of the four arms, providing the increased flexibility for visualizing the surgical site.
- Advanced Technologies:
The da Vinci Xi Surgical System has been designed as the platform for many current and future* advanced technologies including:
- Integrated Energy
- Firefly fluorescence imaging
- Advanced Instrumentation (EndoWrist® Vessel Sealer™ and EndoWrist® Stapler*)
- Single Port Surgery*
- Integrated table motion*