da Vinci Single Site
da Vinci Single-Site Procedures
da Vinci® Single-Site® Surgery enables surgeons to operate through a small incision in the patient’s umbilicus during a cholecystectomy, benign, hysterectomy or salpingo-oophorectomy. The end result: virtually scarless surgery.
- Compatible with the da Vinci Si Surgical System.
- Instruments and camera cross within the Single-Site port and use remote center technology to minimize cannula collisions, arm interferences and port-site movement.
- da Vinci System software automatically detects and re-associates the user’s hands with the instrument tips to create Intuitive® movement through crossed cannulae.
- The five-lumen port provides access for two Single-Site Instruments: the 8.5 mm 3DHD endoscope, a 5/10 mm accessory port and insufflation adaptor.
- Port enables simple and safe entry through a 1.5 cm incision.